www.ebl.com.bd job Recruitment Noticed New circular in 2020. EBL job Vacancy Exam Result Jobs Vacancy online application Link Available here.Eastern Bank Limited is one of the top International bank in the World. Recently Eastern Bank Limited Published Result and New Job Vacancy Updates for Qualified people in ejobscircular.com. Ejobscircular has been found and published bank jobs circular full information and apply. Online Application process for Eastern Bank Limited available February 05, 2020.
Eastern Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 – www.ebl.com.bd
Responsible to sell Retail Banking Products mainly Retail Deposit related products and to achieve monthly target provided by the Management Team.
Department Name : Eastern Bank Limited
Job Published date: December 20, 2019
Post Name: Mention below
Application Deadline : February 05, 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation from relevant background.
Experience Requirements: 6 Month
Job Type : Bank Jobs
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per Bank Policy
Source : Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Official website : www.ebl.com.bd
Salary : Not Mention
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Please log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply by February 05, 2020.
• To evaluate Credit policy of the Bank, assess implementation status & identify gap with regulatory guidelines
• To examine modalities of credit sanction and post sanction processes / procedures laid down by the bank
• To examine the monitoring mechanism and recommendations to stop a possible decline in asset quality
• To review implementation status of the decisions adopted by Management
• To examine the exceptions & how to prevent the regulatory breaches
• To examine the self-declared regulatory compliance related to credit activities
• To review disbursement process including compliance to covenants / conditions
• To recommend corrective measures towards improvement in the quality of the credit portfolio
• To evaluate loan provisioning and credit management
Qualification & Other Competencies
• Minimum graduate from reputed university
• Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience of which ten (10) years in managerial role of reputed organization(s)
• Experience of working in Credit Risk Management for Credit Inspector is preferred
• Proven track record of managing people
• Attitude to learn in a team environment
• Excellent communication coupled with ability to operate in a digital environment
EBL is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from female candidates. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Only short listed candidates shall be invited for the interview.
Apply NowPlease log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply by February 05, 2020.Candidates will be treated strictly on merit and any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification.Only short listed candidates will be communicated.Candidates will be treated strictly on merit. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification.