BRAC Bank Associate Manager/ Manager – Policy & Portfolio Analysis, Risk Management Division Job circular
- POS Device management, rollout new POS/application, certification, POS application development and testing, related vendor certification;
- POS and related device inventory management;
- Make sure POS and related device are performed very optimal level;
- POS team management and KPI;
- Ensure continuous business support (24/7);
- Business need analysis and new requirement implementation;
- Vendor relationship and ensure AMC/ SLA/Billing/Agreement/Manage Stakeholders/Regulatory Issues related to Applications;
- New technology adoption, continuous update of POS and related businesses;
- Be updated with latest technology related to POS, software of POS and merchant management.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science;
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in working with POS technology of a financial institution;
- Clear concept about Cards and Electronic Banking systems including POS, NAC, HSM and ATM management;
- Clear Concept of payment system domain including VISA/MC/JCB/NPSB operations would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of ISO Message specification for financial transactions, Hypercom message etc.;
- VAST knowledge about POS/merchant acquiring domain;
- Detailed knowledge of ATM, POS, NAC functionalities, EMV technology and Card System;
- Willing to provide support 24/7 on the basis of requirement;
- Knowledge about PCIDSS and Cyber Security;
- Superior communication skill with internal and external stakeholders.
Read Before Apply
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd`s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
Application Deadline : March 26, 2020
BRAC Bank Jobs Circular Notice for specific skills and work experience new worker in May 2020. For fresh candidate, one must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4.50 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels from UGC approved institution or internally accredited institution. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters will be considered as an added advantage. Good knowledgeable candidate can apply this circular. Before apply October read this circular again or check specific skills, types and amounts of work experience, personal qualities,professional certifications, educational credentials or areas of knowledge.