Friendship, Clinic Manager Job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy at www.friendship.ngo . Recruitment Notice of Friendship, Clinic Manager JobS Circular also found at . Educational Qualification for the Friendship, Clinic Manager job written below this Post. Most of the government jobs, Bank jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method. You can also know how to apply Friendship, Clinic Manager govt job circular in 2020.
Friendship, Clinic Manager Job Circular Apply Procedure 2020
Many people find government jobs such as Friendship, Clinic Manager govt jobs. Now Friendship, Clinic Manager published new jobs circular. Before apply Friendship, Clinic Manager govt jobs through Online keep below this short Information.
Most of the job seeker find Office of the Friendship, Clinic Manager job in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Application Published Date : 17 May 2020
Job Type : NGo Jobs
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Age Limit For Jobs: See The Circular
Post Details: See The Circular
Total Post : 01
Application Fee : No
Educational Qualification: Masters level University degree with advanced training/ course in psychology, sociology, anthropology, gender studies, social work, international affairs, humanitarian aid, or related field;
Source : Bdjobs
Positions: Clinic Manager
Official website : www.friendship.ngo
Salary : Negotiable
Application Start Date: In May 2020
Job Nature: Full-time
Gender: Only females are allowed to apply
Application Closing Date: 20 May 2020
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
For more information see below this original circular
- Manage staff scheduling to enable clinics to be open 24hours
- Assist with set up of PHCC staff accommodation/housing/transport
- Support national recruitment drive for longer-term strategy, including interviewing and inducting applicants.
- Work with the Health coordinator to ensure a cash flow plan is established and there is sufficient cash access at the clinic.
- Maintain spend tracking system
- Support Base Logistics and Logistics Assistant with ad hoc procurement requests and stock replenishment.
- Support and follow through on administrative requirements
- Administer team meetings and take notes/actions.
- Ensure that all standardized forms are used and guidelines are followed.
- Ensure the smooth running of the clinic including set-up, support staff supervision, security, maintenance and liaison with landlords, contractors and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a transparent and supportive communication structure with colleagues to ensure they are kept informed of relevant activities and requirements
- Masters level University degree with advanced training/ course in psychology, sociology, anthropology, gender studies, social work, international affairs, humanitarian aid, or related field;
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with vulnerable communities, basic needs and social service experience, and/or advocacy programs.
- Experience of working with Non-Governmental organizations or local governmental authorities.
- Good communication skills and ability to conduct training and awareness
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Fluency in Bangla & Chittagonian Highly Desirable.
Read Before Apply
“FRIENDSHIP is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and adults, and employees, Donors, visiting Doctors, visiting Journalists, visitors and volunteers/interns. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with, has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedure fully include background checks and disclosure of criminal records in order to ensure safeguarding.FRIENDSHIP is an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in a disqualification of candidature”.
FriendshipAddress : K-14/2A, Baridhara North Road (Kalachadpur), Dhaka – 1212, BangladeshWeb : www.friendship.ngo
How to apply Friendship, Clinic Manager jobs circular
Are you ready for apply this Friendship, Clinic Manager govt job circular using your Online www.friendship.ngo ? Let`s follow this instruction and complete your Friendship, Clinic Manager Online application registration.
To get Daily government and Non Govt job circular stay with our website and share our post to your time line. You can also able to contact with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about Friendship, Clinic Manager Job Vacancy Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about Friendship, Clinic Manager to there official website address at www.friendship.ngo . Hope you do all this thing for get your job circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.