Japan Tobacco International Job Circular noticed new job circular at https://jobs.jti.com. JTI Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. Japan Tobacco International Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience , Age Limit update by amantron.com . Read below this short Information about Jti Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Company jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before the Job Deadline.
JTI Job Circular 2020
Most of the job seeker find Japan Tobacco International Job in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.Japan Tobacco International JTI Job Circular Information.
Total Vacancies : Check this circular
Post Name : Area Field Marketing Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification : University Graduate
Salary : Mention below post
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender : Male/Female
Official Website : https://jti.com
Age Limit : 30 Years
Job Source : https://jobs.jti.com
Application Deadline : 14 May 2020
Japan Tobacco International full Description & Requirements.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work in close collaboration with the Field Marketing team (Consumer Planing and Activation team), and Sales Operations in order to ensure alignment and integration of activities which should result in the achievement of the mutually agreed objectives (e.g., volume, profit, market share, availability, visibility, awareness, and other similar KPIs) for the covered area.
- Drive a winning team culture by prioritizing training and development of Field Marketing Executives to be best-in-class for field marketing team in Bangladesh. He/She shall infuse the team with infectious passion in visualizing, identifying, connecting and winning the consumer and drive true consumer centricity in the market for the covered area.
- Consult, identify and confirm with Field Marketing team members (Consumer Planning and Activation) the adult smoker profiles of each brand. Develops a framework for the Regional Field Marketing team on how to identify and win the adult smoker at different touch points of the trade or places of interest. Consolidates a rolled-up number of adult smoker targets for the area and ensures alignment and achievement of the agreed objectives (awareness, recruitment, retention, volume, market share and similar KPIs).
- Review & classify outlets according to its channel segmentation and its role. Able to support Field Marketing team in the communication and activation of these channels. Align and work with sales operations in endorsing channel activations revolving around the target consumer & ensure optimum allocation of resources that support the agreed field marketing strategies.
- He/She analyzes market trends and dynamics and capitalize on growth trends relevant to the area benchmarked with growth of the market and other regions/areas. Utilize available data such as Nielsen audit data, brand tracker, sales volume, consumer insights and the like, to arrive at different market opportunities. These data should then be translated to an annual plan, dissected into quarterly, monthly, weekly & daily plan, cascaded to the Regional Field Marketing team to be applied in their area/territory.
- He/She evaluates and endorse the programs by the Field Marketing Executives. Ensures alignment of the program with brand and sales objectives. Compiles rolled-up area-wise program reviews and uses it as an input to further refine future programs.
- Reviews and endorses identified consumer programs for the area/territory as proposed by the Field Marketing Executive. The manager needs to reconcile all expenses, and project expenses for next 6 months. Collates all closure reports from the Field Marketing Executives and reviews the achievements versus the objectives of the programs.
- Ensure all consumer and trade engagement activities are executed in line with JTI Marketing Codes and adhere with national & local legislations (Tobacco Control Act of Bangladesh)
- Consumer, shopper & trade insight to action
- Program development (conceptualization-execution-evaluation)
- Trade /distribution/ channel strategy
- Investment resource allocation
- Financial metrics (ROI, OCC, Payback period, etc.)
- Brand communication (ATL, BTL, spiel, campaigns, etc.)
Qualifications & Experience
- High standard of university degree (required)
- MBA or equivalent educational background (desirable)
- 5 years relevant experience in FMCG marketing and sales functions. Both back office and regional experience required
- Cross-functional experience. Good knowledge of marketing strategy and strategic trade planning (distribution, merchandising, promotions & pricing programs,).
- Good understanding of operational constraints and strong executional reflex.
- Appreciation of legislation / taxation, external relations, marketing standards in tobacco industry. Proven people management skills, team player and vision of the business.
- Self-driven to pursue the development and interests of direct reports and subordinates
আবেদনের পূর্বে নিচের অংশটুকু পড়ুন ।
Recommended another job Here ==> British American Tobacco Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Check New Job Circular: FAO Job Circular 2020
Hope you read Japan Tobacco International Job Circular News on my website at www.amantron.com . For Next Updates about Japan Tobacco International (JTI) Jobs in Bangladesh will be found in this page. You May Bookmark this website on Your Browser. Feel free to share this jobs on your Social site like Facebook,Twitter and gets daily updates from our Website. Thanks for Stay with Us.