RDRS Bangladesh job circular published New job vacancy at www.rdrsbangla.net and our website . RDRS Bangladesh job circular offer some job vacancy in this post. Masters Pass Student apply in this RDRS Bangladesh job circular 2020. You Must have to apply before Apr 22, 2020.
RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
RDRS Bangladesh, a reputed national NGO, is inviting eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the position of Management Trainee (Human Resources) to fulfill the requirement under Microfinance Program. Interested candidates are requested to apply with their recent CV. Women are specially encouraged to apply.
Organisation Name: RDRS Bangladesh
Post Name: Project Officer (Environment & Livelihood)
Job Published date: Apr 11, 2020
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Total Post : Mention below
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Limit: Minimum Age 22 to 30 years
RDRS Job Experience : N/A
Job Source: Online
Educational Qualification: Masters in any social science subjects preferably with major in agriculture/environment/rural development/ humanitarian activities.
Official Website: www.rdrsbangla.net
Application Deadline: Apr 22, 2020
Salary Range: Tk. 46000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
How to apply: বিডিজবস সাইট থেকে আবেদন করতে পারবেন 🙂
Other Benefits: As per organizational policy (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
For more information see below this original circular
- LWF-RDRS Emergency Program (LREP) aims at environmental restoration in the Rohingya camps as well as ensuring safe and dignified living of the Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) in peaceful co-existence with the nearby host communities. The program prioritizes to serve the vulnerable people such as people with disabilities, single mother/children, pregnant women etc.
- Since February 2019, the program has been promoting reforestation, and providing emergency humanitarian supports (e.g. supplementary foods and non-food items, WASH, livelihoods and protection) to the vulnerable Rohingyas in the camp as well as nearby host community people in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh. The program has been operating only in Camp # 18; from April 2020, however, it would expand to Camp # 20 extension as well.
- Plan the program implementation timeline under the guidance of Project Manager
- Implement the activities- especially livelihood and environmental restoration components as per the plan.
- Coordinate with the respective UNO, CiC, Site Development and Site Management Offices for implementing each activity.
- Visit the field four (04) days a week
- Manage the Field Office as well as the RDRS Center in the camp
- Prepare monthly progress reports for the RDRS Unit Office as well as the respective UNO and CiC Offices.
- Any other activities as instructed by the Project Manager.
- At least four (04) year’s experience with environmental and/or rural development projects.
- At least two (02) year’s experience in the humanitarian field.
- Good communication in English.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power-point, and emailing (no need to apply if you don’t have advanced knowledge on these).
- Competent candidates from the Chittagong Division will get priority.
- Candidates should have mentality to drive motorcycle.
If You want to apply RDRS Bangladesh job circular through online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net . For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.